'Journey Into Wellbeing' Keyworker
Futures is growing, and we are looking to recruit a 'Journey into Wellbeing' Key Worker
to join our team and support families.
- Do you have experience working with families building effective relationships?
- Are you passionate about supporting families to reach their full potential?
- Would you like a role that is rewarding and diverse?
- If so, we would love to hear from you...
£37,752 per annum. The Role:
- Working in partnership with clients who are
experiencing challenging situations or circumstances in order to achieve
positive outcomes for the whole family.
- Being committed to working
with clients using strength-based approaches to help, motivate and encourage behaviour change that will lead to a positive difference to people's lives.
clients undertaking programmes on ‘The Journey into Wellbeing’ on a one-to-one
basis or in small groups.
- Working in partnership with other relevant agencies
and support clients to access, build and maintain effective relationships with
- Improving the outcomes for families in Jersey to
have a Brighter Future.
is a full time, all year-round permanent position.
residency is required.
Salary: £37,752 p/aJob description
and application form available from our website:
To apply please email a completed
application form (downloadable from our website) and CV to
Kim Skinner, Office Manager - email@example.com
For more information please visit https://www.brighterfutures.org.je/get-involved/job-opportunities.
« Return to Adverts