Marketing Manager and Brand Ambassador - injurycapture.com
Full DescriptionYour task is to help build a critical mass of support for the Injury Capture app by sharing information about it, with the aim of having all those who need it, use it. You’ll be responsible for showcasing and communicating the features and benefits of the app, in order to build confidence and help people understand how they can use it for themselves or to support others.
You’ll be working closely with our CEO and Creative Agency to spread the word, far and wide.
Daily tasks will include:
- Creating and posting brand consistent content on a daily basis, across all social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and others.
- You’ll need to be able to create quick, informative and engaging content using things like Instagram reels and YouTube shorts.
- You’ll also need to be able to generate 'longer lasting’ corporate content using Adobe software including Premier Pro, InDesign, Illustrator, XD, Photoshop etc.
- Communicating with all stakeholders, in person, via video calls, on the phone and via email. > Building partnerships with associated organisations such as victim support groups and other charities.
- Getting us media and press coverage.
- Writing and disseminating press releases, articles and brochures.
- Putting our name forward for tech, policing and innovation awards.
- Liaising with our creative agency in relation to our wider physical public awareness campaign activities and helping to execute and deploy those strategies where required.
Essentially, getting the eyes and ears of everyone who will benefit from using the app.
As an individual you’ll need to be:
- Incredibly passionate about our app and its ability to change our society and the lives of people who sadly find themselves victims of crime
- A Great communicator
- Literate and able to articulate ideas and visions
- Very hard working with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Able to take instructions and deliver them
- A highly organised self starter
- Proactive in teaching yourself new technical skills
We’re a relatively young company but with the right people on our side, we definitely have the ability to positively change our society and help those who need it most.
Salary will be 25-32k dependant on experience
Excited about this opportunity? To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
To apply for this job please email email@example.com.
For more information please visit www.injurycapture.com.
« Return to Adverts