The Green Machine CI Limited
Job Description-Retail Sales Person
We are looking for a talented individual to join our rapidly growing stores!
Do you have a passion for CBD? Want to work with a great team of people within a fantastic environment?We are looking for hard working, passionate people to help us in our mission and educate the public about CBD/ Hemp from all backgrounds at one of our retail stores based in St Helier, Jersey.
Green Machine is a prominent and well established CBD & Hemp company with our flagship store in London, we are rapidly expanding, and looking for retail staff with a superb work ethic, strong communication skills and adept sales capability.
This position requires a highly-motivated individual with excellent customer service skills to support the daily operations of our company’s medical / retail location including, sales, cash handling processes, inventory, customer service, regulatory compliance and all other necessary requirements to remain in compliance with UK CBD & Hemp laws.
Experience, Skills and Background
- Welcome and assist all customers that visit the store
- Foster a sense of teamwork with all team members
- Respond to customer inquiries with comprehensive product knowledge and accuracy
- Professionally and courteously handle all inquiries, feedback, complaints or concerns
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge
- Ensure store is clean and tidy and merchandise is well-displayed and stocked
- Receive and document inventory accurately daily, weekly and monthly
- Close and complete all end of day reports and procedures
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products and procedures
- Passionate about CBD /hemp with a keen interest in driving the industry forward
- Solid knowledge of the Hemp plant including strains, types and effects and willingness to learn
- Previous experience in retail or customer service; hospitality experience considered an asset
- Positive and outgoing personality ensuring a high level of customer interaction, suggestive selling and enthusiasm
- Experience in handling cash and utilising POS systems
- Must be available to work flexible hours including weekends. (alternating day shifts)
- Incredible opportunity to progress in our CBD dispensary business. Team Leader, Area Manager, mobile positions, management.
- Be a pioneer in the market place and develop a career in the CBD and Hemp industry
- Exposure to the best hemp and CBD products in the world.
The selected applicant will be required to successfully complete reference checks.
Applicant must have 5 years residency
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Job Types: Full-time and Part timeExperience:
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- CBD /hemp related: knowledge preferred, (Training will be given to right applicant)
Job Type: Full-time/Part timeExperience:
- Retail Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
Applicant to Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
To apply for this job please email email@example.com.
« Return to Adverts