Our client is looking for an experienced and organised Senior Administrator to join their small, friendly team.
This is a temporary role to commence in December for approximately 7 months, offering a competitive salary of £45,000 (pro-rated). The role will preferably be full-time however are open to reduced hours to suit the right candidate.Purpose of the role and how it adds value:
Deliverables: criteria/results by which success can be
- To work in a senior capacity administering
trusts, companies and foundations including liaising with clients, banks
and investment managers as and when required.
- To guide the team and mange workloads in
the absence of the Director with support from the other Director.
- To train and develop junior staff.
- To maintain a highly relevant understanding
of the Company’s policies and procedures and to ensure all administration
is undertaken in accordance with the Company’s procedures.
- To maintain a practical understanding of
relevant legislation and global initiatives affecting Trust Company Business.
- To actively engage in the Company’s risk
disciplines, always ensuring that work is undertaken in adherence with the
standards and quality required by the Company and to act with integrity
and demonstrate ethical behaviour.
- Risk excellence accrued to and acting as
first line of defence.
- To ensure workloads are undertaken
accurately and professionally without risk to the firm or client.
- To maintain and develop working
relationships with professional advisors and third parties. To attend networking events to promote
business in a positive manner.
- To liaise with your line manager on a day
to day basis and to keep them appraised of ongoing administration matters.
- To support business in the development of
new business opportunities.
qualifications, skills and abilities required for the role:
- Adherence to relevant legislation and
compliance with policy and procedures.
- Maintain and strengthen client
relationships through an effective and efficient administrative service.
- Produce accurate work within agreed
- Appropriate and accurate use of systems.
- Payment oversight and authorisation and
control over foreign exchange transactions.
- Diary maintenance, organisation of
workloads and oversight of team deliverables.
- Ability to recognise and mitigate
potential risk situations and embed risk culture within team.
- Timesheets to be completed daily and
recorded accurately, with recoverability levels met.
- Review of loan interest calculations and
other spreadsheets for client reporting.
- Company secretarial skills to include
preparation of minutes ensuring meetings convened and notice given in
accordance with legislation and company articles to ensuring all action
points addressed on a timely basis.
- Completion of annual review and clearance
of review points on a timely basis.
- To provide guidance on best practice to
- Representation of the Company through
networking, attending seminars, presentations and events as appropriate.
- Fact to Face client meetings.
- Tran and develop junior staff providing
guidance on best practice.
- Required CPD training hours to be
maintained in accordance with industry expectation and to actively attend
relevant training to support the business.
- ICSA/STEP (diploma level) or equivalent
- Experience of 5 years plus at a senior
administrator level within the trust and private client industry.
- Role model and
continual improvement evidenced.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
To apply for this job please email email@example.com.
« Return to Adverts