Senior Associate, Regulatory Consulting
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Regulatory Consulting practice helps firms deliver on a wide range of engagements including financial crime, governance, risk, regulatory readiness, and regulatory due diligence.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. We offer a flexible supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting on a wide range of engagements and taking part in on-site client visits (with an opportunity to travel to a number of regulatory centres including Europe, Asia, the Caribbean and USA), interviews, document review and contribution to report development and writing. Client engagements may include, but are not limited to;
- Article 32 and regulatory investigations;
- Regulatory due diligence;
- Risk reviews;
- Governance reviews;
- Regulatory remediation projects; and
- Retail/conduct reviews.
- Contributing to the design and implementation of compliance frameworks;
- Assisting with ad hoc regulatory advice and solutions;
- Liaising with clients and maintaining client relationships; assisting with the drafting of compliance documentation for clients (manuals and procedures, templates, risk assessments etc.);
- Provision of compliance monitoring services;
- Assisting with client proposals; and
- Contributing to articles, client alerts and organisation of client events
We are looking for someone who is passionate, focused, collaborative and entrepreneurial. This role would suit a team player with the ability to use their own initiative and provide prompt practical services to clients. Full training will be given and support for the CISI professional exams.REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Experience of at least 2 to 3 years within the finance industry or a Big 4 firm/mid tier accounting firm.
- Team player with the ability to use own initiative and provide prompt practical services to clients.
- Clear, logical thought process, able to arrive at and make decisions and articulate these clearly.
- Experienced with Microsoft applications including Word and PowerPoint.
- Numerical proficiency.
- Entitled/Entitle for Work
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
For more information please visit https://careers.duffandphelps.jobs/job/saint-helier/senior-associate-regulatory-consulting/400/1402692512.
« Return to Adverts