Chartered (or near) Senior Structural Engineer
Rothwells are a small to medium Structural Engineering consultancy who
have been operating in Jersey for the past 50 years. We undertake a diverse and exciting range of
Structural Engineering projects within the Island for Clients in the domestic,
commercial, infrastructure and public sectors.
We are currently looking for a Chartered, or near Chartered,
Structural Engineer to expand our team on a full time permanent basis, with the
view to developing your career towards a Director role.
- Candidates will be recently Chartered, or near Chartered, with the IStructE
- 5 years relevant post graduate experience.
- Must be confident designing in all main structural materials to British
Standards and Eurocodes, with experience of Tekla TEDDS, TSD and Oasys GSA
- Proven track record in design and project supervision.
- Excellent communication skills to coordinate with external consultants
and internal work colleagues.
- Experience of drafting with AutoCAD and Revit would be advantageous.
- Manage and design projects in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Produce and supervise the production of calculations, drawings,
specifications, factual and interpretive technical reports and feasibility
- Produce tender bids and fee proposals.
- Monitor the financial status of projects from inception to completion.
- Promote the practice and bring in new work opportunities.
- Mentor graduates and technicians.
- Competitive Salary + Benefits
- Performance related annual bonus.
- 25 days holiday.
- 'Entitled' or 'Entitled to Work'
If you are have the required skills and are looking to work in a busy,
friendly office located centrally in St Helier apply now to email@example.com.
How to apply
To apply for this job please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please visit www.rothwells-consulting.com.
« Return to Adverts