Senior Fund Accountant - Level 1
The Senior Fund Accountant will be primarily responsible for the oversight and review of all aspects of day-to-day accounting for one or more assigned structures. You will work closely with the Assistant Manager of the Team and carry out some of the following duties:
- Maintenance and control of primary accounting records for multiple client entities
- Perform detailed reviews of bookkeeping files, trial balance, financial statements, auditors/investors confirmation prepared by one or more Trainee Fund Accountants /Fund Accountants
- Ensure all deliverables are accurate, complete and in line with the relevant GAAP and LPAs/Trust instruments
- Actively interacts with the client and ensuring client request or queries are dealt with appropriately
- Lead and manage one or more Trainee Fund Accountants/ Fund Accountants
- Serve as first point of contact of clients and auditors for the allocated portfolios
The ideal candidate will have a strong academic background, be currently studying a relevant qualification (e.g ACCA, CIMA) and be proficient in Excel & Outlook.
For a full job description, please contact me.
For more information please visit https://careers.asl-jersey.co.uk/careers/job/33471.
« Return to Adverts