This role is within an independent global specialist in trust, fiduciary, corporate and fund services. You will take direct responsibility for a portfolio of trusts, companies and wealth structures.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a high quality service to clients
- Working with Trust Directors and intermediaries on ensure longevity in relationships
- Interacting directly with clients
- Achieving personal targets set out in the role against deadlines
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience within a fiduciary business would be an advantage
- Looking to study towards a professional qualification such as STEP or ICSA
- Demonstrable experience of good client service
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/trust-administrator-2/.
« Return to Adverts