A great role within an international accounting and business advisory organisation, providing administrative services to an international client base.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of Companies, Trusts and Foundations and Limited Partnerships
- Assisting in providing training to Assistant Administrators, where necessary
- Undertaking the billing and debt collection for you client portfolio
- Maintaining clients files in an orderly manner
- Undertaking the initial review of Working Papers files for the annual accounts/Financial Statements
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a trust and corporate background
- Hold or studying towards a relevant professional qualification
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive approach to tasks and a can-do attitude
- Motivated and committed to development
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/trust-administrator-1/.
« Return to Adverts