An inquest into the tragic death of a young Jerseyman who died in Cambodia has found that he choked to death while drunk.
Peter Riley was 25-years-old when he died in Sihanoukville in Cambodia on 25 May this year.
An inquest – chaired by Deputy Viscount Mark Harris - concluded yesterday that Mr Riley had choked while drunk.
After his death, friends and family launched a major fundraising effort to repatriate his body home all the way from Cambodia.
Comments on this story express the views of the commentator only, not Bailiwick Publishing. We are unable to guarantee the accuracy of any of those comments.
Once your comment has been submitted, it won’t appear immediately. There is no need to submit it more than once. Comments are published at the discretion of Bailiwick Publishing, and will include your username.
There are no comments for this article.