Administrator | Real Estate
A great opportunity for a proactive individual to join the real estate team in a global provider of fund and corporate services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administration of client matters
- Mentoring more junior staff members
- Organising and taking minutes at meetings
- Arranging bank payments
- Assisting with the collection of client documents and take-on procedures
Experience and skills required:
- Either studying or willing to study towards a professional qualification
- Minimum 2 years experience in a trust or funds environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the local regulatory environment
- Ability to work well within a team
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/administrator-real-estate2/.
« Return to Adverts