A great opportunity for a recent graduate or someone looking for a career change. As part of a small but growing team, you will provide support and assistance to the listings department who administer applications submitted by member firms.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Scrutinising, reviewing and processing applications
- Undertaking due diligence checks under guidance
- Entering data into a market data management system
- Assisting the risk, regulation and compliance department as required
- Assisting with member relations/business development, engaging with members and attending meetings
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to A level or Degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- A naturally curious and inquisitive nature
- Ability to work under pressure against deadlines
- An interest in continuing professional development, studying towards specific qualifications and attending educational courses and seminars
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/assistant-analyst/.
« Return to Adverts