Full DescriptionIntertrust is a leading provider of fund administration and outsource services. We put our clients at the heart of our business, providing accurate, efficient and bespoke reporting to them and their investors. You will be required to ensure client records are clearly and accurately updated with all correspondence, communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis and establish good relationships with your clients and team.
• Collaborate with your team to manage your client's portfolio, offering advice from our internal processes
• Consider at all times the “Money Laundering” and “Know Your Clients” issues and report any concerns to the Compliance Team
• Proactively keep up to date with current industry issues
• Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager or clients
• Ensure delivery of client service meets agreed service standards set by Intertrust and the client, and is compliant with risk management policies, procedures and practices.
• Communicate openly and honestly with clients and your team on a regular basis
• Pro - actively manage and develop client relationships, playing a key role in business development
• Maintain client documents with integrity and with the highest level of confidentiality
People & Team
• Review and manage the workload of team administrators on a daily basis reporting upwards to senior management
• Be Approachable and accessible to all team members, offering guidance and development when required and assist in any training needs .
• Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
• Take care of and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team mates and clients
• Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the client's are correctly invoiced
• Review aged debt and other financial information as required and ensure that the debt management protocol is adhered to
Skills & Expertise
• At least ICSA/STEP/ACCA qualified
• Proven comprehensive experience within a Fund administration business
• Knowledge of local legislation/Corporate Governance
• Broad understanding of the wide range of fiduciary products offered by Intertrust globally
• Strong people management skills and the ability to inspire and develop junior staff members
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to formulate, consider and select the most appropriate solutions
• Ability to work effectively in a team
How to apply
To apply for this job please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please visit https://www.careersatintertrustgroup.com/Vacancies.
« Return to Adverts