Company Secretary | Funds
Funds, Company Secretarial,
As Company Secretary you will provide or assist in the provision of company secretarial services to a selection of fund entities, which include regulated, listed and private equity clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting and learning the company secretarial functions relating to regulated, listed and private equity clients
- Reviewing changes in legislation and corporate governance, disseminating implications to the team and assist with procedural changes where necessary
- Assisting with team projects/initiatives
- Liaising with clients/Directors to arrange and facilitate Board meetings
- Preparing and circulating material for Board meetings
Experience and skills required:
- Good knowledge of the offshore fund industry particularly with regards to the regulatory requirements
- Exposure to risk/compliance work in the context of fund administration
- Knowledge of the laws and regulations applicable to the management and administration of a fund operation
- Desire to learn Stock Exchange listings requirements
- Hold or working towards an industry relevant professional qualification such as ICSA
- At least 2 years relevant industry experience
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/company-secretary-2/.
« Return to Adverts