Reporter: Bailiwick Express
Bailiwick Express is looking for a reporter in Jersey, to work online and on radio. We have grown one of the largest media brands in the Channel Islands and have big plans to take that growth to a whole new level in 2020.
This role presents an exciting opportunity for a digitally-savvy journalist who is passionate about storytelling. It’s an exciting new opportunity to immerse yourself in your community and give them the news they want, when they want it, on platforms they trust.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- NCTJ qualification or experience working in a local newsroom.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- The ability to write – and think – quickly under pressure.
- An adaptable writing style to produce everything from radio scripts to print features to online news reports.
- Excellent social media skills and the ability to spot stories and trending topics. Great people skills and the ability to get on with a wide range of people in the community.
- A high level of organisation.
- Collaborative skills to pool ideas with the reporting team and take on board suggestions.
How to apply:
To apply for this job please email email@example.com by the Friday 31 July 2020.
How to apply
To apply for this job please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please visit www.bailiwickexpress.com.
« Return to Adverts