Regulatory and Policy Compliance Manager
Providing a central control over all regulatory engagement and providing a risk / regulatory / policy compliance service to business lines across six jurisdictions for an international banking institution.
- Coordinating all regulatory communications, providing advice and guidance on the shape and structure of the communications to ensure a precise delivery of the message
- Creating and maintaining a regulatory heat map
- Providing regular and ad hoc reporting
- Anticipating potential risks or issues relating to upstream events, including reputational risk
- Managing the Upstream Risk Framework
- Engaging relevant stakeholders, ensuring the impact of regulatory or legislative developments and policy amendments are considered
- Providing an advisory service to business on all assigned policies
- Managing and leading a team of policy and compliance Subject Matter Experts
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Thorough understanding of policy frameworks and the ability to interpret these
- Ability to deliver under strict and demanding deadlines
- Strong written / verbal communication and organisational skills
- Leadership / People Management experience is essential
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/compliance-manager-1/.
« Return to Adverts