Senior Manager | Real Estate
Working as part of a dynamic and international corporate environment, you will be the first point of contact to clients, their advisors and Managers within the Real Estate Funds Team, driving a number of projects for the department and company.
- Day to day management of a portfolio of clients, predominantly Jersey SPV, JPUTS and JLPs
- Acting as a point of reference for technical enquiries
- Overseeing the reporting for clients and preparation of financial statements
- Liaising with lawyers, property managers and auditors at all stages of transactions
- Managing the set up and take on of new clients
- Acting as Director on a number of Real Estate Entities Boards
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- ICSA qualified or equivalent
- Strong management and client relationship skills
- Experience in managing Real Estate structures for global clients
- Experience of pitching new business and preparing fee quotes
- Willingness to undertake business travel
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/senior-mngr-re/.
« Return to Adverts