Reporting directly to the Jersey based Finance Director you will be responsible for the reliable, timely, and accurate delivery of bookkeeping activities up to trial balance level and undertaking daily reconciliation functions within the finance and treasury teams.
You will also work closely with your counterparts in Toronto.
- 3+ years relevant accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Experience in a back office banking, treasury or finance department is essential
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with Xero, EQ and bank clarity preferred
- Working toward an accounting qualification desirable
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and deadlines
- Flexible approach to working that may include working additional hours to meet deadlines, especially at quarter/year ends
Full job description available on request.
How to apply
To apply for this job please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please visit https://www.goldmoney.com/.
« Return to Adverts