Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Corporate Administrator.
- The formation and ongoing administration of a portfolio of companies.
- Preparation of minutes, resolutions and correspondence, coordinating of the timely execution of documentation, attending to statutory filings in accordance with applicable deadlines, maintaining statutory records.
- Processing of bank payments, reconciliation of payment logs and approvals.
- Production and circulation of invoices, fee collection and chasing debtors.
- Pro-actively take on and support additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager or clients.
- Supervise and assist in the training of Trainee Administrators and provide feedback and identify any additional training needs to your direct manager.
- Absolute devotion to data integrity with attention to detail in all activity, with particular focus on utilising the systems to their maximum potential to drive efficiency and client service.
- Contribute towards the business as a whole in identifying process improvements, improvements in policies and procedures and any other service innovation changes that would improve the clientexperience.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures, including those related to the prevention of anti-money laundering and terrorist Financing andreporting of suspicious activity or transactions, client due diligence and record keeping.
- Undertake any project work as required, undertaking initiatives identified and designated from time to time by your direct Manager.
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years relevant experience in the finance industry preferred.
- Strong academic background, preferably Bachelors degree or equivalent. Ideally working towards or holding a professional qualification such as ICSA.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Responsive and client focused with strong organisational skills and attention to detail. Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative.
- Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves, their clients and their team
Category | Administrator
Ref Number | AD-JSY-2899
For more information please visit https://www.alexanderdaniels.je/job/corporate-administrator-3/.
« Return to Adverts