Finance Administrator | Contract
Accountancy, Internal Finance, Administration, General,
A 6 month contract driving change and improvements in the accounts payable process, within multiple jurisdictions for a leading offshore provider of fiduciary and administration services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Driving the change and improvements in the accounts payable process
- Standardising processes
- Purchase ledger transactions, including coding costs, posting invoices and raising cheques
- Monthly reconciling of petty cash
- Administration of Group corporate credit card, circulating statements to cardholders and posting of costs
- Processing expense claim forms
- Supporting the audit process for information required
Experience and skills required:
- Competent in Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise workload in order to complete deadlines
- Strong communication skills
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/finance-administrator/.
« Return to Adverts