We have a great opportunity for Legal Secretary to join an offshore Law Firm. The role holder will provide organisational and secretarial support to Partners and Fee-Earners in the Corporate, Finance and Funds.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- File opening (including running conflict searches and assisting with client due diligence) and closing;
- Word processing (including generating letters, engagement letters and amending documents drafted by fee earners);
- Arranging meetings and other appointments (including making calendar appointments, booking meeting rooms and making restaurant reservations);
- Making travel arrangements (including flights, transfers and hotels);
- Answering phones, taking messages and directing enquiries;
More information about the role is available upon request contact the team today for further details.
For more information please visit https://www.alexanderdaniels.je/job/legal-secretary-4/.
« Return to Adverts