Senior Administrator | Private Wealth
A great role within a successful and growing Private Client Services division. You will have the opportunity to build your Trust Administration career within this environment and have financial support to undertake a relevant professional qualification.
- Administering a complex client portfolio, including property and investment holding companies, EBT structures, Limited Partnerships and family trusts
- Attending client meetings and assisting with the preparation of minutes and dealing with action points as required
- Completing the review process for client entities
- Managing billing cash collection / debtors process and minimising write-offs where possible
- Mentoring of junior members of the team as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Holding or working towards a relevant professional qualification
- Attention to detail
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/senior-admin-private-wealth/.
« Return to Adverts