Assistant Manager, Islamic Finance
Due to continued growth, our client is seeking to recruit a Assistant Manager to join their industry leading Islamic Finance team. The successful applicant will manage a team that will provide professional administration services to a varied portfolio of clients and at all times to comply with the Policies and Procedures of the business.
- The post holder will have completed a professional/relevant qualification to Diploma Level (e.g. ICSA/STEP).
- Ideally a minimum of 7-8 years' experience in funds/trust and company administration or financial services environment.
- A comprehensive understanding and technical knowledge of funds/trust administration, Jersey Company Law and the tax implications of various structures.
- Able to motivate and coach team colleagues
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Flexibility, energy and enthusiasm.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work using own initiative and make decisions within corporate policies.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work methodically and accurately.
For more information, please contact Ben on 707811 or email@example.com
For more information please visit https://www.excel-recruitment.com/jobs/funds/assistant-manager-islamic-finance/19924.
« Return to Adverts