In this newly created position, our client is now seeking a senior and dynamic individual to take control of their Risk and Compliance function across their entire Group. Below is a broad outline of the responsibilities, however this firm is willing to mould the role around candidates strengths.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of Risk & Compliance for the organisation, its employees, clients, reputation, assets and interests of stakeholders.
- Able to demonstrate broad technical knowledge and have expertise that covers the conduct of business matters, corporate governance, regulatory risk and regulatory change matters.
- Support and champion the businesses vision, whilst encouraging focus on process innovation in how the Risk & Compliance function operates across the organisation, constantly seeking continuous improvements in how policies and procedures are brought to life, and deploying new ways of building staff engagement.
- Motivated, collaborative and inspiring leader with knowledge and experience commensurate with this role, having dealt with regulatory environments both onshore and offshore, ideally within legal and corporate services environment.
- You will be someone who is excited by the opportunity to work within our innovative and dynamic culture and to contribute to the future success of the firm.
Salary: Circa 85k + benefits.
If you are interested in this role or would like more information, simply contact Colin on 767053 for an informal confidential chat, or email your CV in total confidence to email@example.com