Our client is seeking an HR Assistant to join their small but busy HR team. The successful applicant will be a very organised administrator assisting the team across a number of HR initiatives and across multiple jurisdictions.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a range of HR databases to ensure that all records are accurate and up to date (this includes managing absence on HR system)
- Ensuring all recruitment and on-boarding related paperwork and checks are completed efficiently.
- Actively maintaining and updating HR checklists relating to new starters, leavers and changes to circumstances.
- Collating and logging documents for the monthly payroll and performing basic calculations to record any changes.
- Managing diaries and booking meetings to include arranging candidate interviews, learning and development sessions and new starter inductions
- Preparing induction programmes and packs for new members of staff and taking an active role in the integration of new staff
Assisting with the administration and management of student placements (including bursary, general and legal work experience and Project Trident students)
- Documenting and updating internal HR procedures to ensure they are kept up to date
- Providing administration support for all training and development initiatives
- Filing and other general office duties
For more information, please contact Ben on 707811 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit https://www.excel-recruitment.com/jobs/hr-recruitment-training/hr-assistant/19118.
« Return to Adverts