Full DescriptionHR Operations Manager6-12 month Fixed term ContractReporting to the Group HR Director As JT continue to grow we are looking to add experience to our HR Team.
As an experienced process improvement manager you will be able to share your knowledge to drive forward strategies to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the services we provide our colleagues.
This role has team management responsibility and you will be a key owner in delivering a smooth, commercial, high quality operations service to the whole of JT. You will also be involved driving continual innovation for the benefit of the business and JT’s customers via front-end and process improvement initiatives.
Key elements of the role include:-
Key Skills required for the role:
- Accountable for customer support and delivery functions that deliver efficient and transparent services globally.
- Ensuring our services meet customer requirements, maintaining the teams reputation as a leading edge service provider whilst maximising efficiency during delivery.
- Ensuring all HR processes and procedures are aligned to the business strategy, making changes where necessary.
- Ensuring systems and processes are followed to ensure consistency of approach
- Working with stakeholders to deliver HR value, build and manage constructive relationships with both internal and external customers
- Experience in people management
- HR Background not required, however a strong track record in defining new process improvements is required
- Creative thinking
- Comfortable co-ordinating multi activities and prioritising to ensure delivery if quality results
- Define, plan and drive effective communication of any HR operational change
JT is a great place to work, with a motivating work atmosphere and great leadership support. If you would like to join our fast-paced, exciting team please get in touch!
For more information please visit www.jtglobal.com.
« Return to Adverts