Manager | Capital Management
A varied role within finance, dealing with the budgeting and forecasting, creating interim and annual financial statements and facilitating internal mergers and acquisitions.
- Preparing and submitting annual ICAAP reports
- Maintaining all capital management policies
- Maintaining he annual and four year rolling capital plan
- Reviewing daily risk reports
- Completing or assisting with all applicable monthly reports, budgets and forecasts
- Supporting the regulatory and financial reporting teams with preparing and reviewing of capital and returns related information, including board and management reports
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding a professional accounting qualification such as CA, ACA
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification in the financial services industry, preferably in banking
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/manager-capital/.
« Return to Adverts