Premises Strategy Manager
Administration, Facilities, Finance, Finance Operations, Project Management,
Join an innovative, collaborative and growing organisation where you will play an instrumental role in supporting their vision and strategy. Our client is looking for a leader to add direction with the shape of their working environment and cohesion across their established offices and space.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading the workspace and premises vision and strategy across each of the group offices
- Working closely with key stakeholders and wider teams
- Developing and consulting on the strategy and design principles for executive board consideration
- Ensuring alignment with the company culture, wellbeing and environmental and sustainability objectives
Experience and skills required:
- Previous premises strategy management experience
- Strong influencing skills and proven project management experience within a similar environment
- Confident with operational concepts
- An excellent communicator
- Ability to lead and direct multiple initiatives across multiple offices
- Demonstrable technical expertise of space planning requirements and industry trends
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/premises-strategy-manager/.
« Return to Adverts