Private Wealth Administrator
You will work closely with the private wealth and corporate team to manage a varied portfolio of clients in a rapidly expanding area. The ideal candidate will be committed to further personal and career development.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with administration teams to manage and perform file reviews
- Communicating openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
- Maintaining client records and documentation
- Preparing fee costs and accurately recording all time spent dealing with client matters
- Ensuring compliance with the relevant jurisdictional regulatory requirements
Experience and skills required:
- Currently studying towards ICSA, STEP, ACCA or equivalent professional qualifications
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach to tasks
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and using own initiative
- Team player
If youd like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/private-wealth-administrator/.
« Return to Adverts