Project Management, IT,
A brand new role supporting the Programme Management Office through business transformation, delivering on technical and organisational change projects. This global business has recently acquired several organisations and is working on harmonising the infrastructure, systems and applications.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading or participating in multiple project streams and managing these in a coordinated way, ensuring that all business needs are fully assessed
- Ensuring that all participants are well engaged and that work streams deliver the expected benefit
- Using good standards of project management and reporting to ensure delivery remains on track
- Taking an active part in all aspects of the project life cycle including scoping and project definition, tracking projects and pre and post-deployment activities
- Working within the Programme Management Office to assist with reporting on key deliverables and ensure that any key outstanding actions and significant issues that may arise are reported and escalated in a timely manner
What do you need for this role?
- The ideal candidate will have project management experience and ideally hold a relevant qualification
- Experience of liaising with and developing strong working relationships with third party suppliers
- Ability to work using own initiative and have a solution driven attitude to problems
- Flexibility, energy and enthusiasm
If youd like to find out more information about this exciting trainee opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/programme-manager/.
« Return to Adverts