Senior AML Administrator
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Jersey to recruit aSenior AML Administrator.
- Provision of support and guidance to the business, and its clients, on applicable AML issues, including New Business Take On.
- Assistance in the production of regular compliance reports
- Assistance with any AML themed projects and tasks, ensuring required matters are recorded, monitored, and reported to Senior Management where necessary.
- Assistance with any ad hoc tasks and projects being undertaken by the Compliance function in support of the wider business, i.e. AML/CDD Projects
- Assistance with on-site due diligence reviews of third party services providers and the production of written reports and recommendations resulting from the same.
- Any other reasonable duties that may be assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years Compliance experience, ideally working in a funds environment
- Professional Compliance Qualification at Diploma level preferable but not necessary subject to relevant experience
- Highly organised and self-sufficient but with the ability to work as a team player
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise accordingly
- High level understanding of the Jersey AML regulatory environment
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate professionally at all levels
- A high level of tact, diplomacy and confidentiality is essential due to the nature of the work
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel (intermediate level)
- Flexible, with the ability to work to time pressures and react calmly to changing demands
Category |Compliance, Risk, Internal Audit / Administration
Type |Permanent / Temporary
Ref Number | AD-JSY-2606
For more information please visit https://www.alexanderdaniels.je/job/senior-aml-administrator/.
« Return to Adverts