Senior Compliance Manager
As the principal compliance team representative for the fund services business you will assist and support the development and promotion of a compliance strategy and framework, acting as designated Compliance Officer, Money Laundering Compliance Officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the key person for various Group and client entities within the funds business
- Supporting the business in management of risk and compliance advisory services
- Providing regular reports to committees and the board
- Supporting the development and comprehensive review of the client onboarding process
- Investigating any suspicious activity
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with all key stakeholders
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant professional Table 4 qualification
- Extensive finance industry experience including 5 years minimum in compliance
- Detailed understanding of local finance and AML regulations
- Good leadership skills
- Disciplined approach to work
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/senior-compliance-manager-2/.
« Return to Adverts