Senior Compliance Manager
Compliance, MLRO/MLCO, KYC/CDD,
An important role within a global provider of funds and corporate services, playing a key part in the delivery of a compliance monitoring and testing function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing compliance monitoring reviews
- Evaluating root cause factors for testing exceptions
- Interacting with senior heads of business and compliance regarding scoping and control design assessment
- Working on several projects/tests simultaneously
- Undertaking themed compliance reviews
- Providing business reporting of results
- Assisting client facing teams with general compliance queries
Experience and skills required:
- Holding a Table 4 level professional qualification relevant to compliance such as ICSA Diploma
- Previous experience in running a team is required for this role
- Demonstrable knowledge of Jerseys regulatory environment in relation to funds service business and trust company business
- Good understanding of Jerseys AML/CFT framework
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/senior-compliance-manager/.
« Return to Adverts