Senior Fund Administrator
A great opportunity for a candidate who has a thorough understanding of fund structures and knowledge of investments and investors.
- Servicing existing client funds and acting as the technical expert on each client fund team
- Acting as the main contact for the client and advisors
- Acting as an authorised signatory
- Providing support and assistance to Administrators and Trainee Administrators
- Managing reviews of process, procedure and registers
- Assisting management on fee reviews of clients
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an Administrator
- Ideally studying towards the final stages of ICSA or ACCA or other relevant qualification
- Understanding of fund structures documents , for example, LPA, Memo & Arts, Shareholder Agreements and PPM
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail required
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/senior-fund-admin-36292/.
« Return to Adverts