Tax Trainee / Graduate
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Jersey to recruit a Tax Trainee / Graduate.
- Prepare and input client transactions into a computerised ledger system
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts for clients
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns from financial information supplied by client
- Preparation of annual financial statements, including statutory accounts, partnership accounts and sole trader accounts for tax purposes
- Maintaining client payrolls, including processing weekly, monthly and quarterly payroll runs
- Preparation of accounts and tax returns for basic trusts
- Preparation of Repayment Claim Forms and basic Tax Returns for individuals
- Dealing with correspondence from clients/HMRC and other third parties
- Advising clients of their forthcoming tax liabilities including writing to clients and 3rd parties where necessary
- Billing clients in a timely manner for the work we have carried out on their behalf
- Setting up new clients and dealing with the disengagement of departing clients
- Organisation of workload to ensure an efficient and timely service
Skills and Experience:
- Be committed and motivated to studying towards the joint ACA/CTA qualification.
- Be able to deliver first-class client service and work effectively as part of a team
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Have a high level of general commercial awareness
Category | Tax / Graduate, College Leaver
Ref Number | AD-JSY-3022
For more information please visit https://www.alexanderdaniels.je/job/tax-trainee-graduate/.
« Return to Adverts