We are seeking candidates with previous experience in CDD, KYC, AML or compliance for this busy role.
- Understanding CDD documentation requirements for different types of entities, such as companies, trusts and limited partnerships
- Updating CDD databases
- Reviewing CDD exceptions on a regular basis and providing updates to management
- Conducting monthly reporting in a timely manner
- Updating and amending existing CDD processes and procedures
- Responsible for identifying potentially suspicious transaction activity, reporting and escalating in accordance with policies and guidelines
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding or willingness to study towards a professional qualification
- Previous experience in CDD, KYC, AML or compliance is essential
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/cdd-administrator-36821/.
« Return to Adverts